Retrigo and Namaste Yoga Safari invite you on a magical journey that will surpass your wildest imagination. Yoga, meditation, mind, body, and soul… all in unison with Mother Nature.
Become One with Africa
Have you ever fantasized about practicing yoga or meditating in some of the most ancient places on earth? Have you ever dream of going to Africa, and seeing the cradle of civilization with your own eyes? We can make it happen.
Come explore the unbridled wildlife and historic culture of Namibia with a memorable Yoga-Safari Adventure! Imagine being deeply entranced in your favourite yoga poses, with the most breathtaking sunrises and sunsets as your backdrop. This awakens all the senses, and feeling the breeze against your bare skin will make you feel alive again. Hearing the rustling trees and singing of tropical birds while breathing in the purest air is sure to fill you with inner-peace and balance.
Yoga Safari Adventures
Daily guided yoga practice, meditation sessions, unspoiled nature, precious wildlife, mind-blowing landscapes, fun group activity, healthy eating and luxurious venues. Truly the perfect recipe of mindfulness, restoration, renewal, relaxation, and inspiration.
Whether you love yoga, mother nature, or the majestic creatures that roam the African wild, this is your dream come true. Even if you have no experience with any of the above, but are looking to get in touch with your inner-self, you will adore these soulful Yoga Safaris.
What’s in store?
Choose between our All-Inclusive 7 Day or 10 Day Yoga Safari packages. Highlights include combinations of:
- Connect mind, body and soul with outdoor yoga practice and meditation, guided by a foremost expert
- Enjoy nature in its purest form and relax deeply in surroundings you’ve only seen in magazines
- Etosha National Park Game Drives
- Guided nature walks with birding, sundowners, stargazing, and a bush dinner
- Dune boarding, quad biking, and spa days
- Namibia’s Greatest Wildlife Sanctuary, Etosha National Park, learning about rehabilitated animals
- Where the Ocean meets the Desert – Coastal town Swakopmund
- Namib Desert, Oldest Desert in the World – Sossusvlei
- Visit Sossusvlei/Deadvlei and Sesriem Canyon
Venues include: Etosha Village, Desert Breeze, and Desert Quiver Camp.
Accommodations, all meals and drinks, excursion fees, park fees, airport transfers, road transportation, laundry, complimentary Wifi, and a welcoming care-package.
So reconnect with yourself, reconnect with the Earth. Mind, body and soul with Mother Nature. A truly unique experience! CLICK HERE for full details and to book today!
For the ultimate thrilling retreats to destinations around the world, contact Retrigo today!